Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

in the 74th minute for his first MLS game since October 20

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Le coin des testeurs
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Aoû 2017 3:47    Sujet du message: in the 74th minute for his first MLS game since October 20 Répondre en citant

OKLAHOMA CITY - Perry Jones isnt Kevin Durant or Russell Westbrook, though hes been close enough lately. Nolan Arenado Rockies Jersey .The 6-foot-11 forward scored 23 points and hit a clutch 3-pointer to help the short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Denver Nuggets 102-91 on Saturday night for their first victory of the season.The Thunder, already without Durant for at least a month with a broken right foot, announced that Westbrook, their star point guard, had successful surgery on his broken right hand Saturday morning and also will miss at least a month.Durant and the injured players looked like they were healed after Jones hit a contested 3-pointer with 1:46 remaining that put the Thunder up 94-87. The ball was thrown inbounds with 2.2 seconds left on the shot clock, and Jones shot set off a celebration and ended Denvers furious rally.It was a good feeling, especially looking at the bench and how wild they were getting, Jones said.Westbrook was injured early in Thursdays game against the Los Angeles Clippers, and Jones scored a career-high 32 points to keep the Thunder close in a 93-90 loss. On Saturday, he shot 9 of 18, posted the second-highest point total of his career and even helped out some at point guard. Jones said teamwork is allowing him to shine.Were just sticking together, he said. Running offence the way youre supposed to run it.Serge Ibaka scored 23 points, Kendrick Perkins had 17 and Steven Adams added 13 for the Thunder, who won despite having just eight available players. The Thunder injury report included Durant, Westbrook, Reggie Jackson (right ankle sprain), Grant Jerrett (left ankle surgery), Jeremy Lamb (lower back sprain), Mitch McGary (left foot fracture) and Anthony Morrow (left MCL sprain).Before the game, Thunder coach Scott Brooks only mentioned Jackson as being close to coming back.Ty Lawson scored 20 of his 25 points in the second half for the Nuggets, but he felt they wasted their chance.A huge opportunity, Lawson said. I mean, we could have been 2-0 right now going home to play Sacramento, but this is huge in the West. You cant just give away games.Oklahoma City led 29-17 at the end of the first quarter, earning a standing ovation.Weve got great fans, and theyre smart fans, and they realize it was a special quarter for us, and they know were in a tough situation, so it was a lot of fun, Thunder forward Nick Collison said.Oklahoma City led by 24 in the second quarter before taking a 55-33 lead into halftime.Back-to-back dunks by Ibaka bumped Oklahoma Citys lead to 62-37 early in the third quarter. Denver surged to cut its deficit to 16 late in the period, but Oklahoma City pushed it back out to 76-56 heading to the fourth.Denver trimmed Oklahoma Citys lead to 88-85 on a layup by Randy Foye, but Ibaka answered with a 3-pointer to give the Thunder some breathing room. Jones drained the tough 3-pointer, then Andre Roberson scored on a putback to push Oklahoma Citys lead to 96-87 with 1:27 to play.___TIP-INSThunder: It was Oklahoma Citys first home game without both Durant and Westbrook since Westbrook entered the league in 2008. The Thunder played without both at Boston last season. ... Every available Thunder player played at least 20 minutes.Nuggets: Denver shot 34 per cent in the first half and was just 1 of 10 on 3-pointers. ... Lawson took just four shots in the first half. ... Wilson Chandler missed his first eight shots and made just 2 of 12 overall. ... Nate Robinson was issued a technical foul in the fourth quarter.STRETCHING THE FLOOR: Ibaka made a career-high three 3-pointers for the Thunder.TWELVE LONG MINUTES: With eight players available, fatigue caught up with the Thunder late. Denver shot 62 per cent in the fourth quarter, outscored Oklahoma City 35-26 and nearly overcame a 20-point deficit.QUOTE OF THE DAY: We were like zombies — just motionless. -- Denver coach Brian Shaw.UP NEXTThunder: Visit Brooklyn on Monday.Nuggets: Host Sacramento on Monday.___Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP. Jose Reyes Jersey . -- Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe was alert and recovering at a Denver hospital Saturday after suffering seizure-like symptoms when the teams bus pulled into the airport Friday afternoon for the flight to Kansas City. Todd Helton Rockies Jersey . None of them was better than playing with LeBron James again. http://www.rockiesapparelsshop.com/carlos-gonzalez-jersey-c-6/ . -- Jerel Worthy and his Michigan State teammates charged across the field, holding four fingers in the air while celebrating another sweet victory over their biggest rival.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Erik Hurtado wanted to make sure his first start of the season for Vancouver wasnt his last, and he came through with the lone goal in the Whitecaps 1-0 victory against the Columbus Crew on Saturday. Not only was the 37th-minute strike the difference, it was also the second-year midfielders first Major League Soccer goal. "I dont know if it changes my confidence," Hurtado said. "Its a weight off my shoulder getting my first MLS goal. I know the team has faith in me. The coach has faith in me." The Whitecaps (4-2-4) have won two straight and extended their unbeaten streak to four games while also winning for the first time on the road this season. "It was a super match of football," Vancouver coach Carl Robinson said. "It was two teams that wanted to play." Robinson praised the effort of the struggling Crew (3-4-3) under first-year coach Gregg Berhalter. "Columbus plays the right way," he said. "I told Gregg that before the match. Columbus at home playing an attacking style, theyre not getting the breaks at the moment, as youve seen the last couple of games." While Columbus had 12 shots, Vancouver goalkeeper David Ousted needed to make only two saves for his second shutout of the season. The Crew, who have not scored in 321 minutes, are 0-4-3 after winning its first three games. They were shutout for the third time in seven days after road losses to Sporting Kansas City and Houston. "The guys were running on fumes," Berhalter said. "You could see the difference, it was clear. (Vancouver) had a bunch of players running around that were fresh. We didnt have it physically." Hurtado, maaking in his fifth career start while appearing in his 22nd game, scored off a long ball by Ousted, who earned an assist. Trevor Story Jersey. "I just tried to put it on his chest and luckily he made some magic out it," Ousted said. After taking the pass from Ousted, Hurtado dribbled left between three Crew players then unleashed a rising shot from 21 yards that settled in the upper left corner past the outstretched arms of goalkeeper Steve Clark. "I chested it toward the goal," Hurtado said. "I got a little touch that set me up for the shot and kept my eye on the ball. I connected with it smoothly. "It hit my sweet spot right on my left foot. It felt good. When I saw it go past the keeper, I knew it was going under the crossbar." Columbus pushed for the equalizer at the onset of the second half only to see Ousted come up big, diving to his right to get a hand on a shot by Jimenez in the 48th minute. "The guys in front of me did really well, especially in the second half, blocking a lot of shots and clearing a lot of things," Ousted said. "It got hectic like it always does when you only have a one-goal lead. We handled it pretty well." Striker Omar Salgado, the Whitecaps first-ever draft pick in 2011, returned to the club after being loaned to the Charleston Battery (USL Pro) in March. He replaced Hurtado in the 74th minute for his first MLS game since October 2012, and nearly scored in the 88th minute. His breakaway chip shot over Clark rolled past the right post, however. The Whitecaps next play Wednesday at home against Toronto FC in the second leg of the Amway Canadian Championship semifinal. TFC won 2-1 on May 7. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Le coin des testeurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: