Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

re for staying healthy. I will always be passionate about

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Bar
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Aoû 2017 3:54    Sujet du message: re for staying healthy. I will always be passionate about Répondre en citant

ATHENS, Greece - Kostas Mitroglou scored a goal in each half to give Olympiakos a 2-0 win over Panionios on Wednesday, and move the champions a point behind Greek league leader PAOK. Jonathan Biabiany Jersey .The Greece striker, who struggled after a disappointing spell at Fulham, beat in-form keeper Nikos Papadopoulos with a header in the 36th minute and completed the scoring moments before the final whistle.Olympiakos coach Michel Gonzalez thanked veteran French defender Eric Abidal who is expected to announce his retirement on Friday.In Wednesdays other matches, Kerkyra beat Ergotelis 3-1, Asteras was held 1-1 at Panthrakikos and Atromitos beat Levadiakos 1-0. Panetolikos edged Platanias 1-0, Veria beat Volos 2-0 and OFI drew 1-1 with Kalloniki.PAOK travels to Giannina Thursday, while third-place Panathinaikos takes on Xanthi. Roberto Gagliardini Jersey . The union filed a grievance late Thursday, one day after Goodell suspended four players who participated in bounties from 2009-11. The complaint says Goodell is prohibited from punishing players for any aspect of the case occurring before the new collective bargaining agreement was signed last August. Roberto Gagliardini Inter Milan Jersey . Despite 11-1 records, theyre out and Big Ten winner Ohio State is into the national semifinals. http://www.intermilanfcfansshop.com/Customized/ . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said.MONTREAL - Speedskater and Olympic gold medallist Mathieu Giroux says he is retiring from elite-level competition to concentrate on his pharmacy studies at the University of Montreal. "After 24 years dedicated to my career in speedskating, including 12 seasons on the national team, I am retiring from top-level sport," Giroux said Wednesday in a Speed Skating Canada release. "I am very proud of what Ive accomplished and the person Ive become through all these years of training. I reached the highest peaks in my sport in both short and long track and I enjoyed the Olympic gold in Vancouver." Giroux, a 28-year-old Montreal native, started in short track and won two bronze medals at the 2003 junior world championships plus a bronze and a silver in 2005. At the beginning of the 2008-09 season, an ankle injury led him to long track where he immediately qualified for the World Cup circuit. Miranda Inter Milan Jersey. At the 2010 Games in Vancouver, Giroux won Olympic gold in the mens team pursuit with Lucas Makowsky and Denny Morrison. Giroux also competed at the 2014 Sochi Games but did not reach the podium. "Elite sport has forged me and taught me so many lessons that will follow me all my life," Giroux said in his retirement announcement. "Sport will always be my No. 1 cure for staying healthy. I will always be passionate about amateur sport and the Olympic spirit will be lit within me all my life. I hope that the magic of the Games can transform our country, gather and invite them to excel at all levels and, of course, inspire our youth to move and dream big." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: