Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ffalo still carries a three-game road winning streak in this

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Le coin des Developpeurs
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Sam 07 Oct 2017 4:19    Sujet du message: ffalo still carries a three-game road winning streak in this Répondre en citant

ROME -- Novak Djokovic is going to the French Open with a big clay-court victory in his pocket. Mark Duper Jersey . And a heavy heart. Djokovic extended his recent dominance over Rafael Nadal by rallying for a 4-6, 6-3, 6-3 victory Sunday to win the Italian Open for the third time -- then dedicated the title to his flood-hit native Serbia by carving a heart on the clay with his racket. "This heart on the court is for you," he told the fans in Italian during the victory celebration. "Its also a special dedication to my country, which is suffering a lot right now. My heart is with them." In the womens final, Serena Williams kept the crowd from being a factor in a 6-3, 6-0 victory over 10th-seeded home favourite Sara Errani to win her third Rome title. Errani was bidding to become the first Italian to win the tournament in nearly 30 years but the top-ranked Williams quickly took control in both sets and Errani was slowed by a left thigh problem. Williams had a left thigh problem herself last week that prompted her to withdraw before her quarterfinal match at the Madrid Open but now she appears back on track for the French, which starts next Sunday. "Im not 100 per cent but Im just kind of going on adrenaline," the top-ranked American said. Djokovic found his motivation from a different source. Authorities say 25 people have died in the Balkans because of the worst flooding in a century after three months worth of rain fell on the region in three days this week. Tens of thousands of homes were left without electricity or drinking water. "Im trying to contribute in my own way," Djokovic said. "These are very critical times for our country and our people. But were being united and this win and this trophy is dedicated to them." Having also been beaten in Monte Carlo and Barcelona recently, it marked the first time in a decade that the top-ranked Nadal has lost more than two matches on clay in the same year. Nadal was pushed to three sets in four out of his five matches here. "When he hit the first ball good a lot of times it was very difficult to arrive to the ball and change the dynamic of the point," Nadal said. "I didnt have enough energy to hit the first shot with the right intensity." The second-ranked Djokovic has now won four straight matches against Nadal -- the previous three in straight sets -- and takes the psychological edge to Paris. "It gives me a lot of confidence winning against Rafa in the finals of a big tournament on clay," he said. "Its definitely a confidence booster. Its an ultimate challenge and Im very happy with my game so far and hopefully I can carry that into Roland Garros." The French Open is the only Grand Slam that Djokovic has yet to win, with his best result a runner-up finish in 2012. Nadal has won the tournament eight times. Djokovic was able to dictate play by stepping inside the baseline. "I tried to be aggressive from the start to the end," said Djokovic, whose other Rome titles came in 2008 and 2011. "I know that the only way to win against him is to be aggressive." Earlier, Errani left the court for an injury timeout while trailing 5-3 in the opening set and came back with her thigh bandaged. On the final point before she left the court, Errani pulled up and let a shot from Williams pass by her without even attempting to get to it. "Im sorry. You were unbelievable all week," Errani told fans during the victory ceremony, as she brushed back tears. "I tried to do my best and stayed on the court only for you." Williams other Rome titles came in 2002 and last year -- and she went on to win the French Open on both occasions. "Im also sorry for Sara today," Williams told the crowd in Italian. "She really played great all week." Organizers attempted to whip up patriotic fervour by having the Italian anthem sung before the players walked out onto the court, and fans continuously chanted "Sara, Sara" to try and encourage Errani in an atmosphere that more resembled a Davis Cup or Fed Cup setting. But Williams jumped out to a 3-0 lead and while Errani had a few chances to get back into the first set, Williams overpowered the Italian with her serve -- she had seven aces to Erranis none -- and overall attacking game. Still, Errani could console herself by becoming the first Italian finalist in the tournament since Raffaella Reggi took the 1985 title in Taranto. Leonte Carroo Jersey .com) - The Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics both entered Wednesday nights game riding lengthy losing streaks. Byron Maxwell Jersey . Simona Halep of Romania claimed the fifth title of her career by beating Samantha Stosur of Australia 7-6 (1), 6-2 in the womens final. After trading sets, Gasquet trailed 4-3 in the decider but broke back to 4-4 in a game that went to seven deuces with Kukushkin constantly failing on his forehand shots. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com/c-19-dolphins-brandon-doughty-jersey.aspx . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday.Despite sitting last in the Western Conference, the Edmonton Oilers enter Thursdays tilt with the Buffalo Sabres on a two-game winning streak and are coming off Tuesdays 5-1 home victory over Nashville. Catch the game on TSN starting at 9:30pm et/6:30pm pt. Jordan Eberle had two goals and an assist to lead the Oilers in the rout of the Predators. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins had a goal and two assists while Sam Gagner also scored for Edmonton. Eberle is also ailing, tending to a knee injury sustained in Tuesdays victory and will sit out tonights contest. Nail Yakupov has been sidelined by a sore ankle and will also miss tonights action. Gagner has 10 points in his last 11 games and recently told the Oilers official web site how hes playing with more confidence since the Olympic break. "Im feeling better, Im feeling more confident," Gagner said. "Im obviously not happy with how my year has gone. I think the Olympic break was good for me to just kind of refocus and Im feeling better and our team is playing a lot better" All told, the 24-year-old Gagner has eight goals and 25 assists in 56 games in 2013-14 after recording 38 points (14 goals, 24 assists) in 48 tilts last season. Taylor Hall added the other goal for the Oilers and Viktor Fasth stopped 28 shots in the win. Edmonton improved to 13-16-3 at Rexall Place this season and is playing the second test of a six-game homestand tonight. The Oilers halted a six-game losing streak in the series with the Sabres by recording a 3-2 win in Buffalo on Feb. 3. Ilya Bryzgalov made 42 saves to help Edmonton register that regulation victory, but the goaltender has since been traded to Minnesota. Ben Scrivens gets the call between the pipes for the Oilers this evening. Meanwhile for the Sabres, it has already been a trying season. The club will try to avoid its longest losing streak of this difficult campaign when the Sabres visit the Edmonton Oilers at Rexall Place. Buuffalo is at the bottom of the NHL standings with just 46 points. Nat Moore Jersey. . The next- worst team is the Oilers, but Edmonton is still 13 points ahead of the lowly Sabres, who have lost seven straight in regulation. The teams current skid matches a season-opening 0-6-1 stretch from Oct. 2-14 for the longest winless drought of 2013-14. Buffalo has managed just six goals over the course of its present slide. Buffalo began a five-game road trip Tuesday night in Calgary and dropped a 3-1 decision to the Flames. Mike Cammalleri and Paul Byron scored in the third period to help Calgary pull away for the win at the Saddledome. Drew Stafford scored the lone goal for the Sabres, who have lost four straight on the road and are 7-22-3 as the guest this season. Nathan Lieuwen made his first NHL start and turned aside 23 shots in the loss. Lieuwen was recalled from Buffalos AHL affiliate in Rochester on Sunday and made his NHL debut later that day in a 2-0 loss to Montreal after Jhonas Enroth left 36 minutes in with a lower-body injury. The 22-year-old Lieuwen was playing for the fourth time in five days after starting games for Rochester on Friday and Saturday. "I thought he (Lieuwen) played well," Sabres interim head coach Ted Nolan said. "The second goal we kind of backed right into him and we lost our positioning. They got a good shot and tipped it in. Overall I thought he played well." With Enroth and fellow goaltender Michal Neuvirth expected to miss tonights game with injuries, Matt Hackett will get the call in net. Hackett, 24, has seen action in 13 NHL games, but last played at this level when he started for Minnesota at Dallas on March 29 of last season and he surrendered five goals on 33 shots to take the loss in that game. Hackett is 3-7-0 with a 2.64 goals against average over his 13 career outings. Buffalo still carries a three-game road winning streak in this series into Thursdays game. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Le coin des Developpeurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: