Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

es:Bryzgalov Curry Blackhawks Game 3 lines Forwards:Bickell

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> A lire avant de poster
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Oct 2017 4:22    Sujet du message: es:Bryzgalov Curry Blackhawks Game 3 lines Forwards:Bickell Répondre en citant

OTTAWA -- Craig Anderson credited a couple bounces among his 40 saves in the Ottawa Senators latest win. Sean Harlow Jersey . His play was the bright spot in a drab 2-1 victory over the Buffalo Sabres on Thursday. "When called upon youve got to be there for them," said Anderson, who earned his ninth win of the season. "(Thursday) was one of those nights where everything kind of went my way. I got the bounces. We did the little things that pay off and end up winning you the game as opposed to looking good on the scoresheet." Like the Senators, Anderson has had his share of struggles this season, but has looked better as of late. "Our goaltender obviously made a conscious decision that he was going to be competitive and gave us a chance to win," said Senators coach Paul MacLean. MacLean has been looking for a more consistent effort from his team and with points in their last four games the Senators are finally showing signs of it. "Weve had a good week, but we cant be satisfied with that," said Anderson. "This week means nothing if we dont continue with the progress for the next game." Bobby Ryan and Zack Smith scored for the Senators (13-14-6), who will look to extend their point streak Saturday against the Los Angeles Kings. Tyler Ennis scored the lone goal for the Sabres (7-23-2). Ryan Miller faced 32 shots. This was the second of back-to-back games between the two teams with the Sabres winning Tuesday 2-1 in a shootout. Anderson was solid in the third with the Senators holding a 2-1 lead. He made a big save on Mark Pysyk early in the period and another on Drew Stafford late in the period to preserve the lead. He was called upon yet again in the final two minutes as Milan Michalek took a holding penalty. "I think Anderson played well," said Ennis. "Scoring goals is hard." These two teams have a history of playing a less than exciting style of hockey against one another, which could be the reason for the second smallest crowd of the season with just 15,578 on hand. Smith realized that Thursdays game may not have been the most exciting from a fans standpoint, but hoped that the win more than makes up for it. "Weve struggled to put wins together so when you get four games and points in all of them its pretty huge," said Smith. "Its good to get going and get the confidence up." The second period was a struggle for both teams. Ottawa continued to have trouble in their own end, but were fortunate as the Buffalo offence had its own problems. Anderson was also able to make up for any glaring mistakes. Smiths second-period goal at the six-minute mark held up as the winner. Kyle Turris made a nice pass and Smith was the benefactor as the puck bounced off a skate to his stick and he swept it past Miller. Ottawa nearly gave up the first goal -- yet again -- but caught a break when John Scott was called for goaltender interference early in the game. The Senators managed to make the most of the opportunity and scored first as Ryan picked up his 15th of the season midway through the period. Turris made a cross-ice pass to Ryan, who was left all alone in front. Sabres head coach Ted Nolan admitted both goals were just a matter of players breaking down for a couple of seconds. "If you dont turn for one split second its in the net, and thats what happened." The Sabres made it 1-1 on a power-play wraparound goal by Ennis late in the first. "They gave me a lot of time to walk it and take it in front," said Ennis. "I just tried to throw it in and I got a good bounce." It was a special night for Ottawa native Cody Ceci, who was an emergency recall, and made his NHL debut Thursday. Ceci ended up plus-2, played 20:40 and was on the ice in the final minutes as the Senators killed a penalty. "It was definitely a special experience," said Ceci. "Its always nice when the coach shows confidence in you and puts you out in the last minute. For him to pick me was pretty special so I tried to make the most of it and do my best not to let them score." Notes: D Joe Corvo played in his 700th NHL game and D Jared Cowen sat out the first of his two-game suspension. The Senators also recalled C Jean-Gabriel Pageau. D Marc Methot was out with the flu and LW Matt Kassian was a healthy scratch for the Senators. a The Sabres were without top-scoring C Cody Hodgson, who has an undisclosed injury. D Brayden McNabb was a healthy scratch. Deion Sanders Jersey . He was attracted by the punishing defence, the strong running game and a coaching staff he trusted. The 49ers announced Thursday that Manningham had signed a two-year deal to join the team he helped knock out in the NFC championship game two months ago in their latest offensive upgrade at wide receiver. Courtney Upshaw Jersey . "If we could score a six in every game, obviously I would be pretty excited," Jones said. "Its a long week but a short week. Its a pretty short round robin from what were used to so you dont want to get behind the eight ball early. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Youth-Rashede-Hageman-Falcons-Jersey/ . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace.The Minnesota Wild will try to get on the board in the Western Conference semifinals when they host the Chicago Blackhawks in Tuesdays Game 3 battle at Xcel Energy Center. Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. The Wild dropped the first two games of this best-of-seven set in Chicago and hope to avoid falling behind 3-0 against the defending Stanley Cup champions. Minnesota was eliminated by the Blackhawks in five games during last seasons conference quarterfinals, with the Wilds lone victory coming in Game 3 on home ice. However, if the Blackhawks can record another win on Tuesday the club will get a chance to sweep the Wild this Friday in Minnesota. Chicago posted a 5-2 win in Fridays Game 1 in the Windy City and grabbed a 2-0 lead in the series with Sundays 4-1 triumph at the United Center. Bryan Bickell supplied a goal and two assists and Brandon Saad scored twice to help the Blackhawks extend their series lead. Saad scored his first of the playoffs in the final minute of the second period to stake Chicago to a 2-0 lead, but Cody McCormick lit the lamp two minutes into the third to slice Minnesotas deficit in half. However, Corey Crawford kept the Wild at bay from there before Bickell buried a wrister with 2:45 remaining to give the Blackhawks some breathing room. Saad added an empty-netter 1:22 later to account for the final margin, while Jonathan Toews opened the scoring in the first for the Blackhawks, who have won six straight games after falling behind 2-0 in their opening-round series against St. Louis. "I thought (we were) much better overall, all three periods for us," said Chicago head coach Joel Quenneville. "I thought we were better overall in all areas and all periods." Marian Hossa added three assists in the victory, while Crawford finished with 18 saves. Toews extended his point streak to six games, while Bickell has at least one point in five straight games. Bickell had 17 points on nine goals and eight assists in the 2013 playoffs to help Chicago win its second Cup in four years. Taylor Gabriel Jersey. . He is tied for second in the league with five goals this postseason. "I just love this time of year," Bickell said of his postseason success. "Its a crucial time, its a fun time. I know the city is buzzing and were having a good time. We just need to keep this momentum going to Minnesota." Ilya Bryzgalov allowed three goals on 21 shots for the Wild, who lost Sunday for the 10th time in their last 11 road playoff games. Bryzgalov got his second straight start in place of an injured Darcy Kuemper, who was forced to exit Minnesotas Game 7 win over Colorado in the first round after sustaining an undisclosed injury late in the contest. "I thought that we didnt have the legs tonight," Minnesota head coach Mike Yeo said. "That was a big factor. You could see it in our puck support. We were making a lot of stationary plays." With Kuemper expected to miss another tilt, the situation in net will likely remain unchanged on Tuesday. John Curry, a 30-year-old journeyman, has suited up as Bryzgalovs backup in the first two games of this series and expects to do so again in Game 3. Curry has seen action in six career NHL games and none in the playoffs. Chicago center Andrew Shaw missed the second contest of this series after exiting Game 1 with a lower-body injury and was replaced in the lineup by Jeremy Morin. Forward Kris Versteeg also played in Game 2 after missing the opener due to illness. Wild Game 3 lines Forwards:Parise - Granlund - PominvilleNeiderreiter - Koivu - CoyleMoulson - Huala - FontaineHeatley - Brodziak - McCormick Defence:Suter - SpurgeonScandella - BrodinStoner - Ballard Goalies:Bryzgalov Curry Blackhawks Game 3 lines Forwards:Bickell - Toews - HossaSharp - Smith - KaneSaad - Kruger - ShawBollig - Handzus - Versteeg Defence:Keith - SeabrookOduya - HjalmarssonLeddy - Rozsival Goalies:CrawfordRaanta Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> A lire avant de poster Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: