Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ither. You get back on track. And if youre not doing good,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> A lire avant de poster
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Nov 2017 3:05    Sujet du message: ither. You get back on track. And if youre not doing good, Répondre en citant

ORLANDO, Fla. Troy Stecher Jersey . -- Eric Winston was elected president of the NFL Players Association on Wednesday, three years after he was active for the union during the lockout. The 30-year-old offensive lineman was the Arizona Cardinals starting right tackle last season, his eighth in the league. He is currently a free agent. Winston succeeds Domonique Foxworth as NFLPA president. Foxworth was out of the league last season and so could not seek re-election. NFLPA Executive Director DeMaurice Smith tweeted: "Thank you to @Foxworth24 and all the Executive Committee for their leadership. Congratulations to Eric Winston. Lots of great work ahead." The other candidates for president were New Orleans Saints tight end Ben Watson and former Pittsburgh Steelers safety Ryan Clark, who is a free agent. Watson and Clark will both serve on the executive committee elected later Wednesday by the unions board of representatives. Clark joined Lorenzo Alexander and Jay Feely of the Cardinals, Zak DeOssie and Mark Herzlich of the Giants, Adam Vinatieri of the Colts, and Scott Wells of the Rams as new members of the executive committee. Watson, Matt Hasselbeck of the Colts, and free agent Brian Waters were re-elected. Saints quarterback Drew Brees stepped down from the executive committee. Winston has played for Houston, Kansas City and Arizona since being chosen by the Texans in the third round of the 2006 draft. He played his first six NFL seasons with the Texans, joined the Chiefs in 2012, then moved to the Cardinals last season. Winston has started 112 consecutive games. He has served on the unions committees for finance and agent discipline and does community work on behalf of Shriners Hospital for Children. Winston was elected as a co-alternate union representative by the Texans in 2010. While in Kansas City, he drew plenty of national attention early in the 2012 season, when he criticized Chiefs fans who cheered when the teams then-quarterback, Matt Cassel, got a concussion during a game. "Its 100 per cent sickening," Winston said that day. "Ive never, ever -- and Ive been in some rough times on some rough teams -- Ive never been more embarrassed in my life to play football than at that moment right there." Brandon Sutter Jersey . The 23-year-old McNabb was an All-Star with the American Hockey Leagues Rochester Americans this season, posting seven goals and 22 assists in 38 games. In 12 games with the Sabres this season, McNabb has accumulated six penalty minutes and a plus-1 rating. He has scored one goal and seven assists in 37 career games with the Sabres, who originally selected him in the third round (66th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. Erik Gudbranson Jersey . TSNs coverage of the Third Round gets underway Sunday with Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago at 3pm et/Noon pt. TSNs broadcast schedule for the Third Round of the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs is as follows: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Los Angeles Kings• Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago – Sunday, May 18 at 3pm et/Noon pt• Game 2: Los Angeles at Chicago – Wednesday, May 21 at 8pm et/5pm pt• Game 4: Chicago at Los Angeles – Monday, May 26 at 9pm et/6pm pt Featured in the broadcast booth for TSN are play-by-play announcer Chris Cuthbert and game analyst Ray Ferraro, with Farhan Lalji contributing reports from rinkside. http://www.officialcanuckshockeyshop.com/Alexander-Edler-Jersey/ . It was my fifth straight year attending and, as always, there are many interesting matters discussed as it pertains to the use of statistics in sports. Troy Tulowitzki just hopes no one will hold any grudges when he picks the National League participants for the Home Run Derby at the All-Star Game. The Colorado Rockies shortstop will serve as captain of the NL side and select the four other members for the derby. Jose Bautista of the Toronto Blue Jays is in charge of the American League. "To be the captain, I dont know if thats something Im looking forward to because of how tough the decisions are going to be," Tulowitzki said Monday before the Rockies played the St. Louis Cardinals. "You cant put everybody that wants to participate on your team. So with that, you open yourself up. "But, at the same time, Im honoured to be the National League captain." The event will be held July 14 at Target Field, the night before the showcase game in Minneapolis. Bautista is a two-time major league home run champion. Tulowitzki has hit at least 25 homers in three of the past four seasons. Although the honour was just recently bestowed on Tulowitzki, hes already mulling over his options. Giancarlo Stanton of Miami is high on his list, especially since he leads the league in homers with 20. Yasiel Puig of the Los Angeles Dodgers is also a consideration. Tulowitzki may even select teammate Justin Morneau, especially since the first baseman came up in the Twins organization and it would be a homecoming. "That would be neat for him," said Tulowitzki, who has 18 homers this season. Patrick Wiercioch Jersey. . "Obviously, hes a guy I have a relationship with." Given Tulowitzkis relationship with St. Louis outfielder Matt Holliday, he could be a pick, too. Tulowitzki spent some time catching up with his former teammate before Mondays game. Did Holliday lobby to be included? "I dont think so," Tulowitzki said, smiling. "Holliday is just a good friend of mine, someone that I have a great deal of respect for. "If he wanted to participate, hed definitely be someone on the list, but he wasnt (lobbying)." Tulowitzki is hoping players around the NL reach out to him. Rockies pitcher Brett Anderson, whos currently on the disabled list, wrote on his Twitter account: "Fingers crossed Tulo picks me for the home run derby!" Hes listening -- and doesnt want to hear excuses about how the derby may mess up a batters stroke. "You take a look during (batting practice), sometimes Ill go out there and try to hit a home run on every single pitch," Tulowitzki explained. "Its no different from being in the Home Run Derby. "Those are my thoughts. I dont really want to entertain that thought, either. You get back on track. And if youre not doing good, you put some (work in the cage). Its not because of a Home Run Derby." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> A lire avant de poster Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: