Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

second half, before Eugeniu Cebotaru fired a dangerous shot

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Les modules
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Nov 2017 2:40    Sujet du message: second half, before Eugeniu Cebotaru fired a dangerous shot Répondre en citant

LAGRANGE, Ga. Ryan Kelly Jersey . -- Former Auburn tight end Philip Lutzenkirchen, a fan favourite who played on the 2010 national championship team, has died in a one-car crash in Georgia, state police said. Authorities said Lutzenkirchen, 23, was ejected from a 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe when it overturned several times near LaGrange early Sunday morning. He was a passenger in the vehicle. Auburn coach Gus Malzahn called Lutzenkirchen "a great player and competitor" and "a great teammate and friend off the field." "This is a sad day for the entire Auburn family," Malzahn said Sunday in a statement. "I find peace knowing that even though Philip was taken from us too soon, that he lived his life to the fullest, leaving a lifetime of great memories for his family and friends to cherish forever." Auburn athletic director Jay Jacobs said Lutzenkirchens death was "a devastating tragedy for his family, the Auburn family and his countless friends." "He had a strong faith, a big heart and a burning desire to help others," Jacobs said. "Philip was a bright light this world desperately needed, and his death leaves a void that cant possibly be filled." Driver Joseph Ian Davis, 22, was partially ejected from the vehicle and was also killed, investigators said. Authorities said blood was drawn from Davis to determine whether alcohol was a factor in the crash. Troopers said 22-year-old Elizabeth Craig of Eatonton, Georgia and 20-year-old Christian Case of Dadeville, Alabama were injured. Lutzenkirchen set school records for a tight end with 14 career touchdown catches and seven during the 2011 season. He scored the winning touchdown against Alabama to preserve the national title run in 2010, performing an end zone dance later nicknamed "The Lutzie." His Auburn career ended early when he opted to undergo hip surgery late in his senior season in 2012. Lutzenkirchen signed as a free agent with the St. Louis Rams but was waived in August 2013. He was a volunteer assistant coach at Saint James School in Montgomery, Alabama and worked at a wealth management company. "Philip Lutzenkirchen was what every parent aspires their son to be," former Auburn coach Gene Chizik said in a statement released through the school. "He was compassionate, determined, honourable and full of love, integrity and respect. In 27 years of coaching, I have come across what I would consider to be a few rare young men. Phillip was certainly one of those rare ones. He truly lived his life for other people and always found time to give to others." Other Auburn players and coaches posted tributes to Lutzenkirchen on Twitter. "The Auburn Family is broken today with the loss of a great Auburn man and friend (Philip) Lutzenkirchen," offensive co-ordinator Rhett Lashlee wrote. "Crushed and without words." Lutzenkirchens Auburn teammate Kodi Burns posted: "Lutz was a brother to me and my other brothers. I loved him. And I will miss him. One of the greatest men I will ever know. RIP love you man." Lutzenkirchen was a graduate of Lassiter High School in Marietta, Georgia. Darius Butler Jersey . Knapp defeated American Alison Riske 6-3, 7-5 to secure Italys victory in the best-of-five series. She held a 5-2 lead in the second set, only to let Riske tie it at five. Tarell Basham Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. http://www.footballcoltsteamprostore.com/Youth-Henry-Anderson-Elite-Jersey/ . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun.MAUER, Austria -- The Canadian mens soccer team is still looking for an elusive win, but for now a pair of draws against European opponents is progress enough for head coach Benito Floro. Canada played to its second-straight 1-1 draw Tuesday, coming from behind to tie Moldova in a friendly. Canada also tied Bulgaria 1-1 in a friendly last week. Tuesdays result means Canadas 16-game winless streak that dates back to October 2012 remains intact as the team still searches for its first win in seven games under Floros leadership. Still, Floro said he was pleased with aspects of Canadas game. "I am happy because the team is progressing, and the players are happy because they can see the progress," he said. "For us it isnt important to be looking at the results right now, that will take time." Things got off to poor start for Canada when Moldovas Eugeniu Sidorenco, left unmarked in the penalty area, nodded the ball past Canadian goalie Milan Borjan in the seventh minute. The goal came from what was seemingly a non-threatening position for Moldova, but the Canadian pairing of Adam Straith and Andre Hainault in central defence allowed Sidorenco too much space in front of the goal. With Canada having only scored one goal in the last 14 months, it looked early on as if it could be a long evening in the Austrian rain for Floros side. But striker Tosaint Ricketts found himself in the right place at the right time to tie the game just two minutes later. Pedro Pacheco floated a corner to the back post where Hainault rose the highest to nod it back in front of the goal to Ricketts, who kicked it home from five yards out. "It always feels great to score for your country,&qquot; Ricketts said. Jack Doyle Jersey. "Floro has been driving home tactical set-pieces and corners and we executed well." The game then settled and it wasnt until Atiba Hutchinson hit the crossbar late in the first half that either team came close to scoring again. Canadian right-back Nik Ledgerwood curled a bending free kick towards the back post where Hutchinson used his thigh to nudge a shot toward the goal, but it hit the top of the bar. Following the halftime break it was Canada who asserted the control of the game, stringing together some tidy possession without ever really threatening to penetrate the well-organized Moldovan defence. The Moldovans produced the best two chances of the second half on the counter-attack. Alexandru Antoniuc forced a big save from Borjan with a firm drive midway through the second half, before Eugeniu Cebotaru fired a dangerous shot just wide of the left post from 22 yards. Despite dominating possession throughout the final stage of the game, Canada was unable to carve out a clear-cut opportunity. Addressing Canadas long-standing offensive woes, Floro said he is on the hunt for fresh attacking talent. "We have to find a away to keep creating more chances and we will continue looking for another striker who can come in and help Ricketts and Simeon Jackson," Floro said. Canada is ranked 110th in the world to Moldovas 99th. Canada had been looking to notch its first win since a 3-0 win over Cuba towards the end of its futile World Cup Qualifying campaign in October 2012. The Canadian team will now disband for the summer ahead of its return to home turf for Septembers friendly against Jamaica at BMO Field in Toronto. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Les modules Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: