Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

anned him for life. Shelly Sterling went to probate court to

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Les modules
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Nov 2017 2:54    Sujet du message: anned him for life. Shelly Sterling went to probate court to Répondre en citant

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. Francisco Rodriguez Jersey . This week, they discuss preparations for the Rio Olympics, the exciting first round of the NBA playoffs, Mike Keenan victorious in Russia and the prolonged wait for the NFL Draft finally coming to an end. Bruce Arthur, Toronto Star My thumb is down to the International Olympic Committee and…I know, I know…you feel like weve been here before, but this is a new frontier because the concept of an Olympics in Rio was new when the IOC awarded Brazil the 2016 games seven years ago. Concerns about readiness, inequality and about the way the country might react? Dont worry! Rio! Now with two years to go, the IOC is shocked…shocked…to find that they gambled on a country that hasnt built the establishment. Seriously, Rio is in major organization trouble with whole complexes unbuilt and with public unrest still simmering, the IOC is lamenting the fact that they cant employ Beijing-style slave labour. Theyre blaming it on Rio. Guess who they should be blaming instead? Steve Simmons, Toronto Sun My thumb is up to the first round of the playoffs and Im not talking about the Stanley Cup playoffs, which have been marvelous, as usual. Im talking about the NBA playoffs, where, normally, the first round is about favourites winning and not much else, but not this year. A last-second three by the sensational Damian Lillard of Portland meant there were five Game 7s in the first round, instead of a record-breaking six. There have been eight overtime games and the road team has won 21 of the first 36 playoff games - this from a league that usually sees the home teams win 70 per cent of the time. And, of course, there is Game 7 in Toronto today with the possibility of 2 million people watching on TV. If this isnt fun, I dont know what is. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is up to Mike Keenan, who reminds us that a coach is a coach is a coach, no matter the team or the time zone. Keenan always dreamed of winning a Cup, although probably not the Gagarin Cup. Two decades after the New York Rangers memorable Stanley Cup run, Iron Mike did it again on the far side of the erstwhile Iron Curtain, coaching the KHLs Metallurg Magnitogorsk to a Game 7 win over Lev Prague. Note one striking similarity in the championships: as he did after beating the Vancouver Canucks in 94, Keenan celebrated in the dressing room by singing karaoke - this time in Russian, of course. The Red Army choir is not giving up its day job. Dave Hodge, TSN My thumb is up to May 8, which is coming soon - on Thursday - and thats why my thumb is up, because when May 8 finally arrives, it brings with it the National Football League Draft…finally. Did I say "finally?" When the NFL moved the draft from April to May, we might have known wed be sick of mock drafts by now. There is actual analysis that proclaims winners and losers of mock drafts! Ive heard so much about Jadeveon Clowneys awesome talent and alleged laziness that Im sure there are two Jadeveon Clowneys. Im not sure if the Houston Texans will take one of them or which one or if the Texans will take Johnny Manziel or if theyll trade down - I only know they cant trade up and I dont care anymore what they do, I just want them to do it. On May 8. Willie Horton Jersey . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Habs at 7:30pm et/8:30pm at. Miguel Cabrera Jersey . No surprise there. Kershaw, who also earned the title after throwing his first career no-hitter in June, had a 1. http://www.baseballtigersgear.com/Justin-Upton-Jersey/ .C. -- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe is resigning after 13 seasons at the school.LOS ANGELES -- Only final arguments and a ruling remain in the trial to determine whether Donald Sterlings estranged wife can sell the Los Angeles Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer for $2 billion. Lawyers for Sterling plan to argue Monday that Shelly Sterling had no right to make the deal with Ballmer, even though Donald Sterling had given her written authority to pursue a sale. The attorneys also say she tricked Donald Sterling into taking mental exams that found he had signs of the onset of Alzheimers disease. That finding was sufficient for Sterling to be removed as a trustee of the Sterling Family Trust and to allow Shelly Sterling to move forward with the sale of the team. Later in the process, however, Donald Sterling tried to stop the sale by dissolving the trust. Lawyers for Shelley Sterling urged the judge to allow the sale to go forward so a contract can be in place before NBA owners meet on Aug. 15. Lawyers spent the better part of a month questioning witnesses at the trial, and on Monday will try to persuade a judge to agree with their respective positions. Shelly Sterlings lawyers along with an attorney for Ballmer filed a voluminous legal brief citing case law that they say proves that Donald Sterling did not have the right to dissolve the trust that owned the Clippers. They urged the judge to allow the sale to occur and reject any delay if appeals are filed. "The trust has a golden bird in the hand," the brief said. "A sale of the Clippers for $2 billion is indisputably a bonanza for the Sterling family. Donalds strident opposition is motivated by only selfish considerations. This court has the power to make this precedent-setting sale happen." The 49-page document notes that if the sale is ordered,, it also could be delayed by numerous legal provisions in the probate code allowing review of the ruling. Daniel Norris Jersey. The lawyers urged Superior Court Judge Michael Levanas to streamline the procedure. They cited 80-year-old Sterlings vow on the witness stand to continue suing the NBA for the rest of his life and noted his threat to seek an injunction to stop the sale if the judge rules against him. Donald Sterling was removed as a trustee after his wife had him examined by two doctors who found he lacked the mental capacity to handle his own business affairs. His lawyers filed a 70-page brief that focused heavily on that point. They said the doctors were hand-picked by lawyers for Shelly Sterling and did not do adequate exams. Donald Sterling maintained he didnt know his competency as a trustee was being evaluated. His lawyers said in their brief that he appeared alert and able to express himself during his testimony and showed no signs of being incompetent. Still, Sterling spent much of his time on the witness stand shouting at attorneys for both sides, expressing his outrage at the NBA and its commissioner for trying to oust him from the league over racist recordings. At one point he called Shelly Sterling a "pig" as she left the witness stand. Donald Sterling has filed another lawsuit in state court against Shelly Sterling, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver and the league. Shelly Sterlings potentially record-breaking deal with Ballmer was struck after Donald Sterlings racist remarks to a girlfriend were recorded and publicized. The NBA moved to oust him as team owner, fined him $2.5 million and banned him for life. Shelly Sterling went to probate court to ensure that the sale she negotiated with Ballmer would go through. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Les modules Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: