Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

game when player aggression such as this takes place jus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Suggestions
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mer 01 Nov 2017 9:23    Sujet du message: game when player aggression such as this takes place jus Répondre en citant

MARTINSVILLE, Va. Craig Smith Jersey . - Being told he couldnt race last weekend because of an eye and vision problem will not make Denny Hamlin less likely to seek the help of medical staffs available at NASCAR tracks every weekend, he said Friday. Hamlin let Sam Hornish Jr. drive his car last weekend at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., after he sought the assistance of the on-site medical team when his face swelled up and his vision blurred. Initially thought to be a sinus infection, it turned out to be a small piece of metal in his eye, Hamlin said at Martinsville Speedway. Hamlin said he doesnt blame the two doctors who examined him for failing to see the rusting metal, and it wasnt until he saw an optometrist that it was discovered, removed, and he started feeling better. "It took someone who was in the business of eyes to find it," he said. Hamlin has been cleared to return this weekend at Martinsville Speedway, where he has won four times, and he took umbrage at the notion that his reputation might have been tarnished when he missed the race. "People who think negatively of me or think that we side-stepped some sort of drug test or something is ridiculous," he said, adding that he was making an effort not to get angry at the suggestion that something untoward was afoot. "Im in one of the top-three cars in NASCAR. I would have to be an absolute moron — moron — to risk that." Dale Earnhardt Jr., who originally said he was concerned about Hamlins point of view about how he wound up being told he couldnt race, said his concern wasnt for the medical teams competency, but for his fellow driver. "I feel great about the process and what NASCAR has had in place for years," Earnhardt said. NASCAR travels with two registered nurses who have access to each drivers medical records each week, and tracks work with local doctors and hospitals to staff a full trauma unit when cars are on the track. Hamlin, 34, said hes frustrated by spending so much time answering medical questions. The Fontana race was where he sustained a broken back a year ago, and he rushed back into competition hoping to make the playoffs, but came up short. "I feel better than I ever have," he said. "Pilates has changed my life as far as my back is concerned. My back is no longer an issue — knock on wood. Everything — you hate getting attention for those reasons, but a lot of it is because we havent won a whole lot over these last year and a half. "Were going to change that this weekend." ___ Follow Hank on twitter at: http://twitter.com/hankkurzjr Marek Mazanec Jersey . His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor. The All-Star power forward was all right afterward, a relief for the Minnesota Timberwolves. Ryan Ellis Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. http://www.nhlpredatorshockeystore.com/ryan-johansen-jersey/ . Cain departed in the fourth inning of a 10-5 loss to the Pirates on Thursday. X-rays on Cains bruised forearm were negative. He was hit when Sanchez led off the fourth with a groundout.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry, I just watched the finish to the Jets-Blues game on Monday night and saw the brouhaha between both teams after the final horn went off. The breakdown of penalties was as such: 19:59 Winnipeg - Olli Jokinen: 10 minutes, misconduct19:59 Winnipeg - Olli Jokinen: 2 minutes, roughing19:59 Winnipeg - Jacob Trouba: 10 minutes, misconduct19:59 Winnipeg - Dustin Byfuglien: 2 minutes, roughing19:59 Winnipeg - Dustin Byfuglien: 10 minutes, misconduct19:59 Winnipeg - Dustin Byfuglien: 2 minutes, roughing19:59 Winnipeg - Blake Wheeler: 10 minutes, misconduct19:59 Winnipeg - Blake Wheeler: 5 minutes, fighting19:59 St. Louis - Roman Polak: 10 minutes, misconduct19:59 St. Louis - Maxim Lapierre: 10 minutes, misconduct19:59 St. Louis - Maxim Lapierre: 2 minutes, roughing19:59 St. Louis - Ryan Reaves: 10 minutes, misconduct19:59 St. Louis - Ryan Reaves: 2 minutes, roughing19:59 St. Louis - Barret Jackman: 10 minutes, misconduct19:59 St. Louis - Barret Jackman: 5 minutes, fighting Kerry, the game was officially over and done with - why were penalties still assessed? Why not just break the two sides up and call it a night? Just wondering. Brian Nicholson,Edmonton Brian: The referees job is to impose penalties for violations of the rules whenever they occur throughout the course of a game; including after time has expired on the game clock signaling the end of the match. The authority empowered to the referees over the game participants do not end until all players and coaches have left the ice and are safely in their respective drressing rooms. Kevin Fiala Jersey. The scrums and ultimate fighting that began in the dying seconds of the game and continued well after the final horn was part of the game and could not be ignored by the game officials. They could not turn a blind eye to it and say it never existed. Even though the game was effectively over, the officials must continue to police the game participants. The job is never done until the paper work has been completed! An automatic fine of $100 is incurred to a player assessed a misconduct penalty (rule 22.5). Failure by players to clear the area of a fight shall, in addition to the other penalties that may be assessed, result in a fine to the team of $1,000 and the coach of said team in the amount of $1,000 (46.1. Rule 31.9 (viii) states that the Referee shall report to the Commissioner promptly and in detail the circumstances surrounding any unusual occurrence that takes place on or off the ice, before, during or after the game. Should rule 28 supplementary discipline be invoked, it does not bode well for the Officials if penalties were not assessed following a major altercation even though the rule stipulates additional fines and suspensions can be imposed whether or not such offense has been penalized by the Referee. It is also important to note that a whistle was blown to halt play as a result of the altercation and prior to Chris Porter depositing the puck in the Jets unattended net with .01 seconds on the game clock. As a result of the whistle stopping play the goal was not allowed to stand. A "ceremonial face-off" is no longer required to complete the game when player aggression such as this takes place just prior to final horn. Only after breaking up the two sides and imposing the appropriate penalties Brian, are the officials authorized to "just call it a night!" Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
alireza-res

MessagePosté le: Mar 07 Nov 2017 11:52    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i agree with u , thank you very much
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
DianaTurner

MessagePosté le: Mar 09 Jan 2018 7:56    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am newbie here and I think that you are done a good work. Expecting more information from your side. visit @ advantage of essay writing service
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: