Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Possible problems with doorbell wire

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Design et personnalisation
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jesuslewis

MessagePosté le: Lun 04 Sep 2017 8:57    Sujet du message: Possible problems with doorbell wire Répondre en citant

I'm hooking up a SkyBell WiFi Video Doorbell and it requires use of a wired doorbell system (it uses the power from the doorbell's transformer). We're rehabbing the house and it had a spot for a wired doorbell/transformer and the wiring to the doorbell button, but no longer had a actual doorbell, transformer or button. I purchased a wired doorbell contractor kit to install and am having some issues. I connected all the wires for the transformer and doorbell, and confirmed there is power going to the transformer. However, when I tap together the exposed ends of the wire outside where the doorbell goes the doorbell doesn't ring. Its possible that I either have bad wiring, or have chosen the wrong one. There were two sets of doorbell wires going to the doorbell/transformer spot.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References http://www.houserepairtalk.com/showthread.php?t=22456

Example Software Demo Video Examples
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Design et personnalisation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: