Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

esse Briggs started to fall a little bit, you could just see

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Le coin des testeurs
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Oct 2017 4:10    Sujet du message: esse Briggs started to fall a little bit, you could just see Répondre en citant

VAL DI FIEMME, Italy - Defending champion Therese Johaug won her first stage in this years Tour de Ski on Saturday, while Tim Tscharnke beat Alexey Poltoranin in a photo finish in the mens event. Johnthan Banks Jersey .Johaug clocked 33 minutes, 10.4 seconds in the 10-kilometre classical mass start race, edging out Tour leader Marit Bjoergen by 1.1 seconds. Heidi Weng was 5.5 seconds behind in an all-Norwegian podium.I worked yesterday with my coach on my classical technique, Johaug said. I knew Marit would be strong on the last hill but I could follow her. My skis were amazing. I dont think I have ever had so good skis like today.Bjoergen, who had won the previous five stages, leads Weng by 2:11.2 and is 2:50.3 ahead of Johaug in the overall standings. The six-time Olympic champion remains on course for a first Tour win when the competition concludes Sunday with the traditional climb up Mount Cermis.Second place today is great, Bjoergen said. It was only three of us fighting for bonus seconds ... I knew I had to speed on the last climb but Therese caught me on the downhill.Elizabeth Stephen of the United States moved up to sixth overall after finishing fifth, in her best result of the Tour.Tscharnke recorded his first World Cup victory in more than a year as the German edged out Poltoranin of Kazakhstan to win the 15K classic in 46:48.8. Dario Cologna recovered from a fall to finish 0.4 seconds behind.Its a little bit surprise for me to win today, Tscharnke said. Thomas (Bing) and me wanted to be in the front of the pack. We helped each other. We did not focus on sprints, we just wanted to go for a good position in the finish.In the closest competition of the season, fourth and fifth places were also decided by a photo finish, with Stanislav Volzhentsev narrowly beating Alexander Bessmertnykh. The Russian duo were 0.7 seconds slower than Tscharnke.Petter Northug finished 21st and saw his overall lead cut to 3.1 by fellow Norwegian Martin Johnsrud Sundby, who moved into second. Calle Halfvarsson of Sweden slipped into third, 26.8 behind Northug.Today the plan was to fight for bonus seconds, Northug said. I knew many skiers were saving energy for the finish. It will be a hard fight for the podium tomorrow. It has been a tough Tour de Ski. If you have a really bad day you can easily lose many minutes. Mike Singletary Jersey . And while taking highly-touted Simon Fraser offensive lineman Matthias Goossen second overall on Tuesday night will definitely help in an area of need for the club, it was a swap of draft picks that may prove to be his most shrewd move. "When Jesse Briggs started to fall a little bit, you could just see Kyle perk up in his chair. Prince Amukamara Jersey . Canada will host the second stop on the circuit, the 2014 Skate Canada International in Kelowna, British Columbia from October 31 - November 2, 2014 at Prospera Place. http://www.bearsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Deonte-Thompson-Bears-Jersey/ .com) - The Buffalo Bills will return to the friendly confines of Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday when they welcome the upstart Cleveland Browns to town.Wayne Gretzky and long-time Los Angeles Angels manager Mike Scioscia might have a cool story to tell. Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angelss for catcher Matt Scioscia. Quintin Demps Jersey. The Cubs have yet to confirm the deal. Gretzky, son of the "The Great One," has a .280 batting average with one home run in 250 at-bats as a 21-year-old. Scioscia, 25, is hitting .222 over three minor league seasons. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Le coin des testeurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: