Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ilson was designated for assignment. ... Martin has a 10-gam

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Recrutement
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct 2017 3:28    Sujet du message: ilson was designated for assignment. ... Martin has a 10-gam Répondre en citant

PRETORIA, South Africa - Police photographs of a bare-chested Oscar Pistorius standing in his garage on blood-stained prosthetic legs and wearing shorts covered in blood, taken shortly after the athlete fatally shot his girlfriend, were shown to the court at his murder trial Friday. Thomas Rawls Jersey . Prosecutors displayed two photos on TV monitors in the courtroom, with the first of the muscled double-amputee Olympic athlete standing facing a camera. There are blood stains up to the knees of his limbs and his shorts are also bloodied, but his naked chest appears to be clean of blood. A second photograph of Pistorius from the waist up and from the left side also shows blood on his shorts and parts of his body, with a tattoo visible on his back. The photographs were taken in Pistorius Pretoria home soon after the athlete killed Reeva Steenkamp in the early hours of Valentines Day last year, a former policeman testified. Pistorius says he carried Steenkamp downstairs to try to save her after mistakenly shooting her in his bathroom. Former police Col. G.S. van Rensburg described the early part of the investigation after he arrived at the scene around 30 to 40 minutes after prosecutors say Pistorius killed Steenkamp in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14, 2013. The prosecution says Pistorius intentionally killed Steenkamp in the upstairs bathroom after a loud argument and then tried to cover it up by saying he thought the 29-year-old model was a dangerous intruder. Pistorius, 27, maintains the killing was an accident and has pleaded not guilty to all charges against him. Van Rensburg, the former commander at a police station close to Pistorius home, said he didnt arrest Pistorius immediately, but did warn him to remain at the house. "I told him I observed him as a suspect at that stage," van Rensburg said. "I warned him of his rights ... I requested him to remain present at all times at the scene." Van Rensburg said Pistorius was earlier "very emotional," and that the runners brother and sister, Carl and Aimee, and a lawyer later arrived at the house. A close-up photograph of the toilet inside the cubicle where Steenkamp was shot three times, once in the head, was also displayed. It showed an extensive blood smear on the rim, as well as thick blood streaks in the bowl, where the water was also dark with blood. Van Rensburg said he recognized the toilet door through which Pistorius shot as the "most valuable" piece of evidence, and that it was important to secure it, particularly since he had heard media were willing to pay up to $5,500 for a photo of it. The toilet door was placed in a plastic "body bag" and transported to a police station, where van Rensburg said he stored it in his office because it was too big to fit in an area normally reserved for evidence from crime scenes. The police investigation has been heavily criticized by Pistorius defence lawyer, Barry Roux. Roux particularly questioned the conduct of former investigating officer Hilton Botha, who was thrown off the case last year and resigned from the police force. Roux repeatedly asked van Rensburg what Botha was doing at the scene during different parts of the investigation. Botha admitted last year that he didnt wear proper forensic clothing and shoe covers when he examined parts of the scene, and Pistorius team believes the police disturbed evidence and may have tampered with it. "You did not disturb anything in the bathroom? You did not see Mr. Hilton Botha disturb anything in the bathroom?" Roux asked van Rensburg. "Were you acutely aware that you should not disturb the scene? Did you have that awareness? And what was Mr. Botha doing?" Roux asked a little later. And again, Roux said: "Where was Mr. Botha now?" Van Rensburg said at points he did not know where Botha was. During the investigation in the bathroom, van Rensburg also said that he turned around at one point to see that the firearms expert was handling the gun Pistorius used to kill Steenkamp and had taken the magazine out of the weapon without using gloves. "I asked him, What are you doing?" van Rensburg testified. The officer realized his error, apologized, put the magazine back in the gun and laid it on the mat where it was on the floor. "I was very angry," van Rensburg said. Van Rensburg also testified that one of Pistorius expensive watches was apparently stolen from the crime scene that night. About eight expensive watches were found in a blood-spattered box in Pistorius bedroom and van Rensburg said he warned fellow officers that the watches should be observed closely because they could be tempting to anyone moving through the crime scene. Pistorius sister asked if she could take one of the watches, leaving seven in place, he said. But van Rensburg said another went missing while he was out of the room, prompting him to order the frisking of all the police forensic experts on the scene, as well as a search of their bags and vehicles, and the entire house. Sheldon Richardson Jersey . Richard Jefferson scored 17 points and Diante Garrett had a career-high 15 points as the Jazz had seven players with 10 points or more in Utahs largest margin of victory this season. Custom Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . The Philadelphia Eagles acquired running back Darren Sproles from the New Orleans Saints for a fifth-round draft pick on Tuesday. http://www.footballseahawksfanatics.com/authentic-eddie-lacy-seahawks-jersey/ . The team announced the defensive coordinator will not be offered a contract extension. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Matt Harrison had quite a homecoming for Texas and the Rangers finally shut down the Colorado Rockies. Harrison combined with four relievers on a five-hitter to get his first victory since September 2012, in his first home start since April 2013, and the Rangers won 5-0 Thursday night after being overwhelmed by the Rockies the previous three games. "Its a huge team win for us," Harrison said. "I guess it will hit me more tonight as I get home. But it felt good to get a win after being so long off." Colorado had been the only National League team without a shutout loss. The Rockies, whose 22 wins are tied for most in the majors, had 50 hits and outscored the Rangers 29-5 the previous three nights -- the first two in Denver before the interleague matchup switched to Texas. Harrison (1-0) allowed three singles over 5 1-3 innings, with four walks and two strikeouts. The left-hander made his first home start since April 6, 2013, his last before two operations for a herniated disk in his back. Nick Martinez got out of a jam with a strikeout to end the sixth and Aaron Poreda got two outs facing only one batter. Jason Frasor and closer Joakim Soria both pitched an inning with two strikeouts. "Thats what theyve been giving us. They just hit a bad spell," manager Ron Washington said of his pitching staff. "Harry stepped up and kept them off balance and did a great job, and the bullpen came in and did the rest." Prince Fielder homered for Texas. Alex Rios snapped a 1-for-17 slide with a double in the second before scoring the first run, and also threw out a runner at the plate. Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado extended his hitting streak to 28 games with a single in the third. That broke the team record he matched Wednesday night, and is halfway to Joe DiMaggios major league record of 56 set in 1941. "My cousin was like, Dude, youre halfway! Im like, halfway?," Arenado said. "I feel like this has been forever. This is unbelievable." The Rockies had won the last four starts by lefty Franklin&nbssp;Morales (3-2). Mark Glowinski Jersey. . He allowed five runs (four earned) with five strikeouts and three walks in six innings. Rios scored on a single by Leonys Martin, who went to second on a balk and came home when he stole third base and catcher Michael McKenrys errant throw went into left field. Fielders third homer was a towering solo shot in the sixth, an estimated 401 feet into the second deck of seats in right field. McKenry led off the Colorado seventh with a double, but that inning ended when he was thrown out trying to score on Charlie Blackmons fly to right field. After Rios threw home, catcher Robinson Chirinos made a sweep tag. Rockies manager Walt Weiss challenged the call, but the out was confirmed in New York after a review of about 2 1/2 minutes on replays that showed the tag was applied a split-second before McKenry touched the plate with his left hand. The Rockies had the bases loaded in the second before 20-year-old Rangers second baseman Rougned Odour, in his major league debut, made a nice play to start an inning-ending double play. Odor went to his left to snag a liner with two runners on to end the third. Arenados hitting streak is one game longer than teammate Michael Cuddyers 27-gamer last season. Arenados streak began April 9, a week before his 23rd birthday. "I was really more worried about winning," Arenado said. "Me having the mindset about me trying to help my team out and doing my job, I think thats what made me get it." NOTES: Rockies 1B Justin Morneau was a late scratch from the starting lineup because of a stiff neck. ... Odor was the youngest player in the Texas League, and at 20 years, 94 days became the youngest to appear in the major leagues this season. ... Odor and Luis Sardinas were called up from Double-A Frisco earlier Thursday, when 2B Donnie Murphy (strained neck) was put on the 15-day disabled list and INF Josh Wilson was designated for assignment. ... Martin has a 10-game home hitting streak. ... Blackmon made two errors in left field in the seventh, one fielding and one throwing. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: