Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

recent player to have left Madrid for Barcelona, in contras

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Recrutement
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct 2017 3:33    Sujet du message: recent player to have left Madrid for Barcelona, in contras Répondre en citant

WASHINGTON -- Washington Nationals second baseman Anthony Rendon knew he was a triple short of the cycle late in the game. Louis Williams Jersey . It didnt mean he was going to change his approach. Rendon singled in a run, hit a three-run homer, and doubled in his first three at-bats before grounding out and flying out in the Nationals 11-0 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night. "I heard people in the stands, get the triple, get the triple. I didnt want that, means Ive got to run more. Ill stop at second base," Rendon said with a smile. He drove in four runs to back Jordan Zimmermanns seven shutout innings. "I think it set the tone with Anthony in the first inning," manager Matt Williams said of the offence. "Youve got a 3-1 pitch and he doesnt get too big. He simply stayed with the approach of what he needed to have happen there and he ended up getting a base hit." The Nationals hitters had been struggling in the nine games since Ryan Zimmerman went on the disabled list. Saturday they had 14 hits, including two apiece by Denard Span, Asdrubal Cabrera and Wilson Ramos. Every Nationals starter, including Zimmermann, hit safely. Zimmermann (7-5) held the Phillies to five singles and struck eight without a walk for his 50th career win, and first since June 30th. He retired the last 11 batters he faced and left after throwing 97 pitches. Marlon Byrd had two hits for Philadelphia, which had won the first two games of the series 10-4 and 2-1. Phillies starter A.J. Burnett (6-11) and manager Ryne Sandberg didnt last long. Both were ultimately ejected when Burnett motioned and yelled toward home plate umpire Chris Guccione during Washingtons four-run second inning. Washington loaded the bases on two walks and an error. After Span drove in a run with a sacrifice fly, Rendon connected on a 3-1 pitch from Burnett for his 14th home run, making it 5-0. Rendons blast snapped a nine-game homerless streak for the Nationals, the longest in team history (2005-present). Burnett, who had two walks in the inning, then intentionally threw ball one to Jayson Werth and motioned toward Guccione. "I did ask him twice in the first and second if that was out or that was down," Burnett said of Guccione. "Yeah, it was out, it was down, okay. And the one I threw purposefully out, I said the same thing, but I said it more of a statement than a question. I said Thats out. That was it, pretty quick trigger." After Burnett was tossed, Sandberg raced out and heatedly argued with Guccione near home plate, and was soon ejected. Burnett allowed five runs, one was earned, in losing his third straight decision. TRAINERS ROOM: Phillies: Sandberg said outfielder Domonic Brown, suffering from strep throat, is day-to-day, and that Byrd has been playing with a bruised right foot for four or five days. ON DECK: Phillies: Cole Hamels (6-5, 2.55) has won four straight decisions. He makes his 30th career start against Washington Sunday. Hes 15-6 with a 2.63 ERA versus the Nationals. Nationals: Stephen Strasburg (7-9, 3.55) is 3-0 with a 1.13 ERA in three home starts against the Phillies dating back to last season. WILLIAMS SAYS SWING AWAY In addition to experimenting with his batting stance recently, Bryce Harper has also on occasion attempted to bunt for a hit. Williams would generally prefer Harper swing away. "Depends on the situation," Williams said. "It depends on a lot of things, health, how his thumb is feeling. It depends on what the situation dictates for that particular game. More often than not, I would like to see him swing the bat. Because he just has the opportunity to do something special. "If he feels like the guys playing him back far enough that he can do that and get on base, given the right situation, okay. But then again, theres times where I want him to swing, too," said Williams, adding he and Harper have talked about it. Harper is enjoying more success recently, and is 7-for-his-last-23. Patrick Beverley Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Panthers announced Thursday theyve signed free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract, helping rebuild a depleted wide receiving corps. Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys . - Skiing far more aggressively than in her season debut a day earlier, Lindsey Vonn was in provisional 10th place after the first 45 skiers in a World Cup downhill on Saturday. http://www.clippersnbateamshop.com/danilo-gallinari-clippers-jersey/ . Infante hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning and had an RBI single in a four-run fifth against former teammate Justin Verlander, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Tigers 11-8 Monday night.BARCELONA, Spain -- Former Barcelona player Luis Enrique promised a new start for the Catalan club after signing a two-year contract to become coach on Wednesday. Luis Enrique signed the deal with club president Josep Bartomeu two days after it was announced by the club. That was two days after coach Gerardo Martino stepped down when Barcelona finished its first season without a major trophy in six years. "We believe that this is the beginning of a new Barcelona, a Barcelona that will excite again," Luis Enrique said. "When I left Barca the club told me that it was a see you later and they have kept their word. I cant wait to hear the hymn of Barcelona in the Camp Nou." The 44-year-old Luis Enrique won two league titles as a Barcelona player from 1996-2004 and coached its B team from 2008-11. He also coached at Roma, and led Celta Vigo to a respectable ninth-place finish this season after installing an attractive passing attack on the Barcelona model. Luis Enriques hiring continues a recent tradition of in-house coaches recently represented in Pep Guardiola and Tito Vilanova. That string was broken when Martino was hastily brought in last year after Vilanova resigned to focus on his battle with throat cancer that he eventually lost last month. Luis Enrique is the clubs eighth former captain to coach the club, joining such greats as Laszlo Kubala, Cesar Rodriguez, Johan Cruyff and Guardiola. Although Luis Enrique was never in the same class as them, he will be only the second former captain to coach the clubs B side and first team. Guardiola is the other. Luis Enrique asked not to be compared with Guardiola, and said his best quality as a coach was being a leader, not as an expert in tactics, despite his insider knowledge of Barcelonas ball-control approach. "I dont rely too heavily on tactical knowhow, instead I focus on managing a group, managing egos," he said. "There is work that goes on during the week, work based oon knowing each player. Custom Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys. . I try to be everything a leader is." Luis Enriques immediate goal is to work with sports director Andoni Zubizarreta and rebuild a squad that has experienced a slow slide over the past two years. "He is a coach that knows our way of playing, our philosophy. We believe that we have put the squad that we are going to build for next season in good hands," said Zubizarreta, who also recalled that Enrique had "put a goal or two" past the former Barcelona goalkeeper when Enrique played for Real Madrid. Under Luis Enrique, Barcelona will be expected to bring in reinforcements to help Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta and Neymar. And he wont be measured -- at least not immediately -- against Guardiola, who won an unprecedented six titles in his first season and 14 of a possible 19 in four years. Luis Enrique acknowledged his other challenge is helping Messi rediscover the competitive spirit that the clubs all-time leading scorer appeared to lack during some matches after recovering from nagging muscle injuries last season. "I am thrilled to have the best player in the world on my team," Enrique said. "Its obvious that Messis output this season wasnt as incredible as in past years ... I hope that with me he can find his best version, but not only him, also Iniesta and Neymar and the rest." Luis Enrique can draw on links with three generations of players, having played alongside veteran Xavi Hernandez, coached former B team player Sergio Busquets, and taken rising talent Rafina Alcantara from Barcelona to Celta on loan and now back. Luis Enrique is one of the few players to have enjoyed successful stints at both Barcelona and Madrid. He occupies a special place among Barcelonas faithful as the one recent player to have left Madrid for Barcelona, in contrast to a group of former stars who left for the Spanish capital, including Luis Figo, Bernd Schuster and Michael Laudrup. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: