Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Calgary forward Curtis Glencross left the game with a lower-

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Artiphp 4 XXL : installation, templates...
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Ven 01 Déc 2017 4:10    Sujet du message: Calgary forward Curtis Glencross left the game with a lower- Répondre en citant

WILLIAMSBURG, Va. Victor Oladipo Jersey . -- Hee Young Park topped the leaderboard at 8 under Friday in the suspended second round of the Kingsmill Championship. The South Korean player, fighting a lingering wrist injury, shot a 3-under 68 to take a one-stroke lead over Stacy Lewis, Brittany Lang, Lexi Thompson, Azahara Munoz and Lizette Salas. "Last week I rested like whole week, so I can I think more focus on the course and Im ready," said Park, a two-time winner on the LPGA Tour. "Yesterday more hard ground, so a bit tough to hit solid, hit the ball. But today more soft fairway, everything, so it helped a lot. So more comfortable today. A lot of ice, good food, good sleep." The second-ranked Lewis, in position to take the top spot in the world ranking from Inbee Park, had a 65. "Definitely have a better feeling coming off the course today," Lewis said. "Just feel like I played a lot more solid, hit the ball better, definitely had more control going into the greens. I think less wind helped there. Just stayed really patient and made a few putts, and added up to a pretty good score." Lang finished with a 68. "Ive been playing really well and working really hard just trying to be confident out there and committed to my shots," Lang said. "Working on a few things, so good first two days." Thompson, Munoz and Salas were unable to finish the round because of darkness after the start of play was delayed 3 1/2 hours because of overnight rain. Thompson, the Kraft Nabisco winner, and Munoz had five holes left, and Salas had seven remaining. Coming off a victory two weeks ago in the North Texas LPGA Shootout, Lewis would jump to No. 1 with a victory or a solo second-place finish, as long as third-ranked Lydia Ko doesnt win. Ko, 2 under with six holes left in the round, needs a victory to move to No. 1. Inbee Park is skipping the tournament. "Im excited," Lewis said about her lofty spot on the leaderboard. "This is a position I love to be in. I love giving myself a chance to win. Im right where I need to be. I just got to keep staying patient and get a few putts to fall." Defending champion Cristie Kerr was tied for 12th at 4 under after a 71. She also won the Michelob Ultra at the course in 2005 and 2009. Domantas Sabonis Jersey . When a game is in the balance, however, they still have the personnel and the experience to end up with the two points. Cory Joseph Jersey . As they are wont to do, the Spurs made things real easy. The Spurs signed Parker to a multi-year contract extension on Friday, ensuring that the six-time All-Star point guard will be in the fold whether Duncan and Ginobili are able to continue their careers or not. http://www.pacersteamofficial.com/t-j-leaf-pacers-jersey/ . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, it doesnt appear the offer was warmly received by the team. Blue Jackets director of hockey operations John Davidson and general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said on Wednesday the team has made offers of $6 million for two years, $32 million for six and $46 million over eight years but each one was refused by the restricted free agent centre and agent Kurt Overhardt.Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Mikael Backlund scored in a fourth straight game and Joni Ortio made 27 saves as the Calgary Flames beat the Arizona Coyotes 4-1 on Thursday night. Sean Monahan assisted on a third-period goal and added an empty-netter with 1:25 left for the Flames, who have opened a five-game road swing with consecutive wins. Mikkel Boedker extended his goal-scoring streak to a career-high four games, but the Coyotes suffered their third straight loss and finished their homestand at 2-4-0. Mike Smith made 21 stops in defeat. David Jones jumped on a rebound in the slot and fired it past Smith to break a 1-1 tie at 4:51 of the third. Mark Giordano gathered a feed from Monahan and scored on a long snap shot with 4:02 remaining. We played a great (third) period. Joseph Young Jersey. . Im proud of the boys, said Calgary coach Bob Hartley. Backlund opened the scoring 63 seconds into the second period. He took a pass from Johnny Gaudreau and led a rush down the right wing. As he skated toward the top of the faceoff circle, he fired a wrister that deflected in off Arizona defenseman Keith Yandles skate. Boedker tied it at the 12:36 mark, collecting a loose puck in the Calgary zone and skating around with it for a few seconds before beating Ortio on a shot from the right circle. Game Notes The Flames have won all four matchups with the Coyotes this season ... Calgary forward Curtis Glencross left the game with a lower-body injury and didnt return. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Artiphp 4 XXL : installation, templates... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: