Artiphp - CMS open source et gratuit
Vous êtes ici » Accueil/Forum
Saisissez votre recherche
RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer    ProfilProfil 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Ndamukong Suh officially signs with Dolp

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Les modules
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sherry2018love

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar 2018 11:55    Sujet du message: Ndamukong Suh officially signs with Dolp Répondre en citant

The Dolphins and defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh finalized their deal Wednesday afternoon and held a pre s conference to announce the decision.Suh-weet! We have offically signed DT @NdamukongSuh! #StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/wr4IvIJHR0 Miami Dolphins (@MiamiDolphins) March 11, 2015HAISLOP: Suh will be a big problem for opponents | Super Bowl odds shakeup | Best, worst moves"This is obviously a great day," Suh Derek Newton Jersey said. "And there's many more to come after that."Before signing Suh, Dolphins owner Stephen Ro s got some advice frompeople outside of the NFL arena. He said he received a text from Jalen Rose saying, "You're getting a great player but an even better person." He also said Warren Duane Brown Jersey Buffett called him and said, "Take good care of him. He's going to mean a lot to you.""A lot of teams would want to have him andthe fact he choose us speaks (well) for our organization," Dolphins executive vice president of football operations MikeTannenbaum said of Suh."As a teammate and a person he has greatne s (in him)."Suh also touched on his playing days at Detroit."For me, I had a great time in Detroit and I think the fans were absolutely exquisite to me," he said."Nothing short of being amazing."He was also asked about his record $114 million contract. It's the biggest Jose Altuve Jersey ever deal signed by a defensive lineman and includes Alfred Blue Jersey $60 million guaranteed."Hasn't really sunk in yet.I'm thankful for it," he said. "I'm always a person who's going to live up to (the contract)."The 28-year-old defensive tacklefeels like the Dolphins have a good chance to make a run this season."I feel like this team has a great nucleus," he said, "and it's just about finding some other pieces to get us over the hump and make a run."
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Artiloo.com Index du Forum -> Les modules Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: